Cancer Data Conference 2020
We are pleased to confirm that Public Health England’s Cancer Data Conference will be held on 1st-2nd July 2020 at Nottingham Trent University city centre campus.
The conference website is now live for registration and abstract submission. Visit the website for more information.
The conference is the UK’s foremost cancer data event showcasing the latest innovations in the uses of real-world cancer data and how it drives improvements for people affected by cancer. In 2020 the conference will be focusing on addressing variation and inequalities.
Previously known as the Cancer Services, Data and Outcomes Conference, the Cancer Data Conference seeks to:
- bring people together to share best practice and act as a forum for new collaborations
- raise awareness of the breadth of data collated and how to access it for health research
- show how data is making improvements in clinical care
- be the platform to showcase new research, insights and technology
- support and enable conversations about how and why cancer data is collected and used in practice
The conference is for anyone who has an interest in understanding how patient data is used to improve patient outcomes and presents a unique opportunity to hear perspectives on cancer data from patients, carers, clinicians, policy makers, commissioners, researchers, analysts and international representatives.
NCRAS conference and events stakeholder engagement process
Over the past 6 months we have undertaken a process of stakeholder engagement looking at how to develop our annual NCRAS conference and other events for the future.
Thank you to everyone who was involved in the process. We reviewed the ideas and suggestions and have formulated a set of actions we will be taking forwards from 2020 onwards which we have summarised in a report.
Read the NCRAS events stakeholder engagement report here