NDRS Webinar: the Radiotherapy Dataset (RTDS)- November 2020
The NDRS Webinar on the Radiotherapy Dataset (RTDS) took place live on Wednesday 18th November.
This webinar explored:
- An introduction to radiotherapy
- The RTDS dataset: contents, purpose, governance.
- RTDS data reporting and access to data.
Practical examples of analytical outputs from the RTDS dataset include:
- Operational reporting to hospitals
- Supporting the Breast Screening After Radiotherapy Dataset
- Health Economics in Radio-Oncology (HERO)
- National Audits
- Cancer registration
The recording of the webinar is available here.
The presentation slides contain links to find out more about each of the outputs mentioned above.
You can contact the RTDS team with any queries via RTDS.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the third in a series of six NDRS Webinars in Autumn 2020. Find more information and booking details here.