Webinar: the SACT Dataset – November 2020
The NDRS Webinar on the systemic anti-cancer therapy (SACT) dataset took place live on Wednesday 4th November.
This webinar explored:
- The SACT dataset: history, contents, purpose, governance.
- SACT data use for the Cancer Drugs Fund (CDF).
- SACT data reporting and access to data.
Two practical examples of analytical outputs from the SACT dataset were presented:
- Mortality feeds: rapid data review and case-mix adjusted data.
- Immunotherapies in melanoma.
You can access the recording of the webinar here. The webinar starts at 9 minutes, 30 seconds.
You can access the presentation slides for the webinar here.
You can contact the SACT team with any queries via SACT@phe.gov.uk.
Resources to access the SACT dataset are available:
This is the second in a series of six NDRS Webinars in Autumn 2020. Find more information and booking details here.